Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wow hello new followers ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I haven't been on in a while now hopefully I can keep up! I'll tell you the things coming up in my life:
I'm in school right started 3weeks ago it's so tiring I have had so much homework in a while well I guess I have to get use to highschool now. (~_~;)
I took my weave out so my hair is short but I really like it but I should invest into wigs sometime in the future
my birthday is next weekend september 18th I can't wait (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) my mom is giving me 300 dollars to spend ah I can't wait!
Homecoming is tonight and my dress is so cute! I can't put a picture at the moment cause my Internet is down right now。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。
I hope I can dress more gyaru this school year cause I haven't been so far maybe with the 300 dollars I get I can buy more clothes and makeup
That's what's been happening in my life right now I'll be blogging later on tonight じゃまた ☆彡

No comments:

Post a Comment